There is something so feminine about a nude manicure. Nude polishes, when complementary to your skin tone, can elongate the fingers giving them that extra dainty feel.
Spring is in the air and that means proms, weddings, and dates in the park. This barely-there polish with a touch of silver glitter is the perfect choice for such occasions.
So set those trendy and vibrant Spring shades aside – you can do it!
What you’ll need:
1. Base coat. Suggested product: Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea & Olive Leaf Nail Growth
2. Nude nail polish. Suggested product: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Parchment
3. Silver, glitter nail polish. Suggested product: Essie Silver Bullions
4. White nail polish or nail art pen. Suggested product: Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
5. Dotting tool or the rounded end of a wooden cuticle tool
6. Top Coat: Suggested Product: Seche Vite
What to do:
1. Apply base coat
2. Apply two coats of the nude nail polish and allow to it to dry completely
3. With your dotting tool, apply the silver glitter to your nails in the desired pattern. I chose to add dots on my ring finger and a french tip to the others. Note, this look doesn’t need to be perfect, the sheerness of the shades is forgiving, so have fun!
3. Using the white nail art pen, make half moon shaped lines around the dots, similar to a “leopard print” look
4. Apply base coat.
There you have it, a perfectly girly manicure fit for high tea or sipping on a glass of champagne at a wedding!