Create your own piece of wall art! First, you need a plan. I chose to paint my canvas pink because it helps clear my head to paint with pink. I also decided to create a glitter cupcake, well, for obvious reasons. This is super easy and fun, you will be thrilled with the results! This is a great craft project for a shower gift or housewarming present – or to change up your abode!
- Lay the newspaper down to control your mess.
- Paint your canvas evenly, including the sides. (You may have to do a few coats!)
- Allow canvas to dry.
- You may use a light pencil to help guide your glue, but keep it to a design you’re comfortable with!
- Apply the glue and add glitter, completely covering your design.
- Once glue is dry, shake excess glitter. (Use a smaller paint brush to help with details).