Woodroze wooden sunglasses: Eco-friendly and made from bamboo, these unisex sunglasses work for just about everyone on your holiday list. All the cool kids are wearing them, just saying.
Shop Compliment: Handmade with swarvoski crystals and 5% of sales go to children’s scholarship funds, it can’t get better. Each item can also be personalized with a compliment, so whether shopping for yourself or someone else, give a compliment, receive a compliment.
Pams & Kin: Hand mixed and 3 FREE based, these polishes are not only harmless they keep your phalanges pretty. This small town brand is making its way into the big time beauty world, so get your hands on them now!
Holiday 2012 Collection:
Bob Gregg Art: Curated in Buffalo, Bob Gregg uses inspiration from famous Buffalo landmarks to everyday life. His pieces are well priced and range from larger pieces to smaller, more detailed pieces like magnets or wall plates. For purchasing questions, please email email@example.com.
- Prairie Buffalo print ($25)
- Prairie Buffalo window panel ($35)
- Assorted light switch frames of Buffalo locations ($6.99)
- Assorted magnets of Buffalo locations ($3, Premier gourmet)
BABY room: Being one of the cutest baby shops in Buffalo, the founders of BABY room clearly know that some babies are natural-born designers. Having a variety of unique baby gifts, any baby will be in the right hands. For purchasing questions, please call 716.886.3541.
- Howdy Cow by Trumpette ($42)
- Creature, ABC book ($19.99)
- Buffalo Baby onesie ($21 – not pictured)
room: The one stop shop for all things decor, room carries some of the best designers and will be sure to please the interior lover or hostess with the mostess on your list. Not only do they offer unique items they also provide design services. For purchasing questions, please call 716.939.2692.
- Jonathan Adler squirl bowl ($68)
- Buffalo History 2013 calendar ($14.99)
- Jonathan Adler owl bowl ($75)
- Fish’s Eddy artist palette tray ($29.95)
- Alessi wine bottle opener ($63)
Scherer’s Jewelers: One of Buffalo’s most sought after jewelers, Scherer’s also offers distinctive items for the sports lover on your list. Who wouldn’t want to open a beer with a piece of history or store cash in a legendary wallet? For purchasing questions, please call 716.839.4060.
- Yankees Baseball Wallet ($150)
- Buffalo Aud Bottle Opener ($75)
Yancey’s Fancy: Handmade in Buffalo, but can be found across the country, Yancey’s Fancy is unlike other cheese companies. Their flavors are one-of-a-kind and they do not use fillers, like the bigger corporations. Heading to a party? Give a basket of Yancey’s wedges and you’ll be sure to please just about everyone. Can’t find in store? Order online here.
- Buffalo Wing cheese curds ($15.99)
- XXX Sharp cheddar wedge ($6.89)
- Habanero & Jalapeno wedge ($6.89)
- Champagne wedge ($6.89)
Kutter’s: Located in Buffalo and filled with anything & everything you may need to host a party or attend a party with. Between their serving trays, cheese selection and wine, you’ll certainly be sprucing up your gift with their selection. Pair it with Yancey’s Fancy, of course.
- Ceramic Santa bowl & spreader ($8.99)
- Metal cheese spreader ($7.95)
- Cork cage hot air balloon ($25.99)
- Round board cheese set with drawer ($21.49)
- Murphy Orchards hot pepper jelly ($3.99)
- Carr’s Entertainment cracker collection ($5.69)
- Hunt Country Vineyards, Vignoles
You and Who: For every tee purchased, another is donated to someone in need. Although located in Buffalo, the gift of You and Who keeps on giving to those around the United States. Look good while caring.
Village Beer Merchant: The beer lovers one-stop-shop. The Village Beer Merchant is the most unique and complete gourmet food and specialty beer shop in the City of Buffalo. VBM offers more than 1,200 crafts and imports, also offering an array of imported meats, olives, spreads, crackers & more. Our new favorite beer house. For purchasing questions, please call 716.768.1436.
- The Kind, Three Heads Brewing (Rochester based)
- Ringside Beer (Buffalo based)
- Local 1, Brooklyn Brewery
- De Maas, Community Beer Works (Buffalo based)