Some what of a ‘Bar Cart 101’ – these are the essentials we suggest you start with for your very first bar cart. Whether you keep it crisp and clean or busy and colorful, bar carts can be chic with any style. Need inspiration on different styles? Check out my top bar cart picks.
3. Striped straws add a fun & inexpensive twist to your cocktail, mix up the colors per season or holiday. – Straws, $3
5. These polka dot foil napkins are almost too cute to use, but they sure do look adorable when entertaining! – Foil napkins, $24
6. Until you’re playing hostess to a crowd, you don’t realize just how vital an ice bucket can be. Mark & Graham took the ice bucket to the next level with a chic glass and monogram look. – Ice Bucket, $35
7. This would be my personal touch. Long stem candles and beautiful florals spread across the cart. – Vase set, $55
8. An obscure object can make a bar cart stand out even more than you’d expect it to. Jonathan Adler is Queen at obscure. – Decor, $78
9. Don’t forget the bubbly! VC can be purchased at almost any liquor store. Be sure to always keep a bottle of champagne on hand, you never know what celebrations may come up!
10. Whether you use them or not, bareware kits always add the extra touch to any bar cart. West Elm puts a great touch on these essentials. – Bareware set, $39