With the Super Bowl right around the corner, I shared some quick and simple entertaining tips for your game day party. Click on the picture below to watch my Super Bowl 2013 Game Day Decor segment as seen on CW23 Winging It! Buffalo Style.
1. Ringside Beer: With local ties to Buffalo, NY, Ringside Beer keeps the flavor fresh and doesn’t get too technical. It’s just good tasting beer.
2. ElleOL Designs: Skip the text/email invites and get a little fancy. These Super Bowl invites (from one of our favorite Etsy shops), will let your guests know you’re taking this party to a whole nother level.
3. Yancey’s Fancy: Most likely the best assortment of cheese around the Country. From flavors like wasabi to buffalo wing to horseradish – I’m pretty sure your guests won’t be moving from the snack table.
4. Katie Company Prints: A spin on the “keep calm and carry on” print. This “drink beer and watch football” print is more my cup of tea. The best part, Katie uses team colors, for all you fans!
5. DIY Snack-matt: I tried out this super easy DIY last season and it was a hit! Here’s the directions to try on your own.
Big thank you to the participating companies, we love working with you! You can find my chevron dress at Anna Grace (of course).