It’s official, I’ve got Spring fever. Seeing all the new trends and styles coming out for the upcoming season has me making wish lists for soon-to-be purchases. Here are a few of my favorite things..
1. The perfect Spring dress. I’ve got a thing for yellow and Zara gets it – Zara, $90
2. Beautiful baubles are here to stay! – Pim & Larkin, $46
3. I’m on the hunt for a white tote & when I came across this one, I fell in love. Plus, you can’t beat the price – Madewell, $168
4. The most color I’ve ever tried on my lips is red. This Spring I want to change it up with a pretty pink – MAC, $15
5. Don’t just think pastels for Spring, black & white has come back in a major way. I plan to play up these shades with fun patterns – Zara, $79
6. Don’t forget about your mani! I actually tested this color for NYFW and it was a hit. Although part of the Winter collection, I think it transitions well- Essie, “where’s my chauffeur,” $8
7. Like I said, I’ve got a thing for yellow. These sunnies will take me from Spring to Summer. For the price, I might have to get a few colors – Quay, $38
8. Rachel Roy can do no wrong. If it were up to me I’d wear these colorful heels year round. This may be my semi splurge of the season – Rachel Roy, $295
What’s on your Spring list?