An easy way to transition your beauty routine into Spring is with fragrance. As temps start to warm up, consider one of these fresh new scents to match your mood. Just as I swap the clothes in my closet, I love displaying seasonal perfumes on my vanity… not to mention I’m a sucker for pretty glass bottles.
- Going girly? Nothing says feminine more than the oh so pretty-in-pink, Juicy Couture La La. Light, white floral notes blend seamlessly with hints of mandarin.
- Feeling cheerful? Opt for See by Chloé which stirs up notes of apple blossom and crisp flowers – the perfect fresh scent.
- For that hint of romance? Spritz on Coach Love. A floral blend of gardenia, violet and magnolia mesh with vanilla notes for that dash of sensuality.
- Looking for adventure? Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y will bring you a bold blend of black truffle, lily, and pink pepper fitting for that inner dashing diva.
- Are the love birds chirping? Opt for the floral and sweet fruity aroma that Kenzo Amour I Love You offers.